Hi, I am Jeanette Whitten
Married, mother of two, business woman, IT consultant and creator of VeganEnvy.
I have a business degree and spent over 17 years working in technology as a business analyst and project manager helping companies build web applications and deploy technology.
I Would Like to Help You Reduce
My family and parents started eating whole foods, oil free, plant-based in November 2013 following the diets recommended by Forks Over Knives, Dr. McDougall, Dr. Fuhrman, Physician’s Committee for Responsible Medicine, and others like them.
I started VeganEnvy to support others who are doing the same.
My vision is to make Vegan a mainstream, normal, common lifestyle and to connect with other plant-based people so we can support each other on the journey.
- I create and promote healthy practical family oriented whole-foods plant-based oil-free vegan recipes.
- I have IBS and also create low-FODMAP vegan recipes for IBS sufferers.
- I am working on Low FODMAP Vegan Meal Plans and a IBS vegan food elimination and reintroduction program complete with recipes, shopping lists and meal plans..
- I am interested in partnering to create and promote vegan products.
- I will write articles, license my recipes, shoot food photography, speak to groups about vegan food, consult with people about their vegan diets, and teach classes.
- I also provide IT support and IT services to businesses, and build WordPress websites.
I hope to start a Vegan Meetup in Sherwood Park, Canada as soon as I have the time, so I can find out what our community wants to see.
Thank you for stopping by!
Address: Sherwood Park, Canada
Email: jeanette.whitten AT veganenvy.com