Image of kids vegan bowls with plain tofu and adult vegan bowls with spinach and spicy chipotle chickpeas.
Inspired by Forks Over Knives to reverse cancer, IBS and heart disease, my husband and I started cooking whole-foods plant-based foods for our family in 2013.
Our success has inspired me to share our techniques and recipes for creating satisfying oil-free vegan meals here.
Please, explore my site, see meals my wfpb family eats, why we do it, and information about how you can eat more plants too!
Follow VeganEnvy For More!
Try a Topic
- Red Lentil Soup with Potatoes Leeks and Squash – Vegan Fat Free WFPB
- Fat Free Easy Vegan Lentil Shepherd’s Pie – Frozen Veggies, Potato, Sweet Potato, Herbs WFPB
- Awesome Vegan Breakfast Sweet Potato Muffins – Whole Wheat, No-Oil
- Healthy Vegan Whole Foods Pumpkin Pie – Guilt Free Goodness! Eggless, Dairy Free
- Easy Low Fat Graham Cracker Crumb Pie Crust No-Shortening