Spicy, smoky, dairy-free, chipotle, oil-free, vegan sauce.
Thickened with tofu, decadent cashews, a touch of tart lemon juice, spicy chipotle powder or hot sauce, smoky paprika, flavourful onion, salty soy sauce, and some creamy non-dairy milk.
Vegan egg-free, eggless, dairy-free, fat-free, oil-free, spicy, mayonnaise.
This spicy vegan mayo type sauce tastes awesome on a vegan bowl and looks great too.
Try this sauce on my Fiery Maple Sweet Potato Tofu/Chickpea Bowl.
Add soy sauce, or tamari – to be gluten free, as per the below recipe, until you have reached the right amount of saltyness.
Blend and blend until creamy.
This sauce is delicious and turns any meal into something spicy and spectacular!
Fiery Vegan Mayo Sauce
Instructions and Ingredients
- 1/3 cup extra firm tofu
- 2 tbsp soy milk unsweetened
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp cashews
- 1 tbsp soy sauce or tamari to make gluten free
- 1/4 tsp chipotle powder or hot sauce
- 3/4 tsp paprika smoked
- 3/4 tsp onion powder
- Add tofu, soy milk, lemon juice, cashews, soy sauce or tamari, chipotle powder or hot sauce, smoked paprika, and onion powder to a small high speed blender.
- Blend until smooth. Drizzle generously over bowls before serving.