Tofu or Not Tofu? That is the question.
Inspired by Forks Over Knives to reverse cancer, IBS and heart disease, my husband and I started cooking whole-foods plant-based foods for our family in 2013.
Our success has inspired me to share our techniques and recipes for creating satisfying oil-free vegan meals here.
Please, explore my site, see meals my wfpb family eats, why we do it, and information about how you can eat more plants too!
Follow VeganEnvy For More!
Don't do Vegan Alone, Get Support!
Want oil free, whole foods, vegan RECIPES and TIPS and LOVE?
Subscribe here, it can be lonely out there as a vegan. Let's make it fun!
I'll send you useful healthy info, to help you look, feel and be your best.
Try a Topic
BBQ beans Breakfast Dairy Free Desserts and Sweets Dinner eggless Family fast - less than 15 minutes Fast - less than 30 Minutes Fast - less than 45 Minutes fast less than 60 minutes Feed to Non-Vegans Firm Tofu Gluten Free High Fibre Italian lose weight Low Fat Low FODMAP Main Course make in less than 90 Minutes medium tofu nut free nutrition Oil Free Party food Pasta potatoes Pot Luck Salad sauce School Lunches Side Dish silken tofu Snack Soup Sugar Free Supper Vegan vegan nutrition Vegan Recipes for Kids Western whole foods Work Lunch
VeganEnvy is For You
Stay in touch, let me keep you in the loop.
It will be good for your health.
- Low FODMAP Healthy Salad Dressing – Spicy Orange
- Healthy Apple Crumble (Apple Crisp, Apple Cobbler) Whole-Foods Plant-Based, Vegan, Gluten Free Dessert
- Rhubarb Strawberry Crisp, low-fat, vegan, gluten-free, low FODMAP, healthy dessert
- Butternut Squash Apple Galette – Whole-Foods Plant-Based
- Tahini Roasted Broccoli – Whole-Foods Plant-Based