Lentils cooking in water in a pot on the stove.
Inspired by Forks Over Knives to reverse cancer, IBS and heart disease, my husband and I started cooking whole-foods plant-based foods for our family in 2013.
Our success has inspired me to share our techniques and recipes for creating satisfying oil-free vegan meals here.
Please, explore my site, see meals my wfpb family eats, why we do it, and information about how you can eat more plants too!
Follow VeganEnvy For More!
Try a Topic
BBQ beans Dairy Free Desserts and Sweets Dinner eggless Family fast - less than 15 minutes Fast - less than 30 Minutes Fast - less than 45 Minutes fast less than 60 minutes Feed to Non-Vegans Firm Tofu Gluten Free Healthy Dessert High Fibre Italian lose weight Low Fat Low FODMAP Main Course medium tofu nut free nutrition Oil Free Party food Pasta potatoes Pot Luck Salad sauce School Lunches Side Dish silken tofu Snack Soup Sugar Free Supper Vegan vegan nutrition Vegan Recipes for Kids Western whole foods whole foods plant based Work Lunch
- Red Lentil Soup with Potatoes Leeks and Squash – Vegan Fat Free WFPB
- Fat Free Easy Vegan Lentil Shepherd’s Pie – Frozen Veggies, Potato, Sweet Potato, Herbs WFPB
- Awesome Vegan Breakfast Sweet Potato Muffins – Whole Wheat, No-Oil
- Healthy Vegan Whole Foods Pumpkin Pie – Guilt Free Goodness! Eggless, Dairy Free
- Easy Low Fat Graham Cracker Crumb Pie Crust No-Shortening