Image of cut asparagus in a microwave steamer.
Inspired by Forks Over Knives to reverse cancer, IBS and heart disease, my husband and I started cooking whole-foods plant-based foods for our family in 2013.
Our success has inspired me to share our techniques and recipes for creating satisfying oil-free vegan meals here.
Please, explore my site, see meals my wfpb family eats, why we do it, and information about how you can eat more plants too!
Follow VeganEnvy For More!
Try a Topic
BBQ beans Dairy Free Desserts and Sweets Dinner eggless Family fast - less than 15 minutes Fast - less than 30 Minutes Fast - less than 45 Minutes fast less than 60 minutes Feed to Non-Vegans Firm Tofu Gluten Free Healthy Dessert healthy vegan High Fibre Italian Low Fat Low FODMAP Main Course medium tofu nut free Oil Free Party food Pasta potatoes Pot Luck Salad sauce School Lunches Side Dish silken tofu Snack Soup Sugar Free Supper Vegan vegan dessert vegan nutrition Vegan Recipes for Kids Western whole foods whole foods plant based Work Lunch
- Awesome Vegan Breakfast Sweet Potato Muffins – Whole Wheat, No-Oil
- Healthy Vegan Whole Foods Pumpkin Pie – So Tasty and Good For You!
- Easy Low Fat Graham Cracker Crumb Pie Crust No-Shortening
- Sweet and Sour Tempeh Stir-fry WFPB No-Oil
- Fun Healthy Easy Vegan Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese with Hot Dogs (no-oil)