Jeanette Whitten VeganEnvy.com
Inspired by Forks Over Knives to reverse cancer, IBS and heart disease, my husband and I started cooking whole-foods plant-based foods for our family in 2013.
Our success has inspired me to share our techniques and recipes for creating satisfying oil-free vegan meals here.
Please, explore my site, see meals my wfpb family eats, why we do it, and information about how you can eat more plants too!
Follow VeganEnvy For More!
Don't do Vegan Alone, Get Support!
Want oil free, whole foods, vegan RECIPES and TIPS and LOVE?
Subscribe here, it can be lonely out there as a vegan. Let's make it fun!
I'll send you useful healthy info, to help you look, feel and be your best.
Try a Topic
VeganEnvy is For You
Stay in touch, let me keep you in the loop.
It will be good for your health.
- Healthy Apple Crumble (Apple Crisp, Apple Cobbler) Whole-Foods Plant-Based, Vegan, Gluten Free Dessert
- Rhubarb Strawberry Crisp, low-fat, vegan, gluten-free, low FODMAP, healthy dessert
- Butternut Squash Apple Galette – Whole-Foods Plant-Based
- Tahini Roasted Broccoli – Whole-Foods Plant-Based
- What my IBS Symptoms Were Like – Before I Went Vegan