Vegan Roasted Broccoli – Whole-Foods Plant-Based – Crunchy Side Dish Delight with Tahini, Garlic, and Lemon
Toss broccoli in a vegan and gluten-free mixture of tahini, lemon juice, minced garlic, soy sauce, and pepper, then bake for 10 minutes.
It’s crispy and creamy at the same time.
Tired of steamed and boiled broccoli? Try crisping your broccoli in the oven. It’s a very fast and simple way to make broccoli interesting as a side dish. Whole-foods plant-based vegetables done right.
A lemon garlic infused side dish, broccoli with a citrus twist.
Add some hot sauce for fun!
SERVE WITH: Lazy Vegan Frittata – minus the spinach and peas.
Tahini Roasted Broccoli
I recommend this recipe for someone searching for a more interesting take on roasted broccoli.Try serving with my Lazy Vegan Frittata - minus the spinach and peas.
Ingredients & Tips
- 2 tablespoons tahini well stirred
- 2 tablespoons almond butter or peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice fresh, plus more to serve
- 3 garlic cloves large, minced
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Several grinds black pepper
- 10 cups broccoli cut into bite sized florets
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Place all of the ingredients except for the broccoli in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add broccoli and toss well to thoroughly coat.
- Scatter on a sheet pan and bake for 10 minutes. Serve hot for best flavor, squeezing a little extra lemon juice on top.Goes great with Lazy Vegan Frittata.
FOLLOW and SUBSCRIBE to VeganEnvy.com on Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook!
Get FREE healthy vegan information and recipes!
JOIN the VeganEnvy.com Community
People Exploring Plant Based Eating
Adding Healthy Plant Based Meals to Your Menu is Easy!
Help others learn – share on social media!